Promotional products from idea to delivery
Without question, promotional products are an effective way to market your business and to recognize employees and customers. But the impact is even stronger when every aspect of the promotional product is custom-made – something our Custom Direct clients experience firsthand.
Case Study: Employee recognition program weekender duffle bag
A company contacted us with an opportunity to provide a completely custom premium duffle bag for an employee recognition program. The bag needed to have a high perceived value but low budget due to unit volume of 5,000 pieces. Customer was looking for a completely customized bag to include everything from Pantone PMS-matched fabrics to step-and-repeat liners while also having travel-quality features.
Our Custom Direct team worked with its network of international factories and was able to create a custom weekender duffle that met all the customer’s specifications. Each detail of the bag spoke to the customer’s unique brand as well as making it obvious to their employees that their company had this produced just for them.
With a bevy of unique features – custom inner liner, custom heavy canvas, custom handles & claps, custom zippers, and a full-color embroidered logo – the customer was very happy with the result and their employees were excited about this unique bag that they knew no one else would find at retail. In short, this case study illustrates the benefits of working with Custom Direct.
The client was extremely pleased with the final product, and vendors were excited to incorporate the cooler as part of their in-store promotion. In short, this case study exemplifies the benefits of working with Custom Direct.
Custom Direct – gift sourcing from idea to delivery
Custom Direct launched in 2020 to help companies with gift sourcing original, high-quality corporate gifts. Incentive Concepts has formed strategic alliances with experienced direct import teams that have expertise in both direct sourcing and serving the needs of the corporate gifting and promotional products markets.
Through these alliances, we offer a streamlined process. Once you share your product idea with us, we develop the concept, source the product directly from our network of worldwide factories, and provide simplified, timely delivery.
However, the ease of the process isn’t the only reason to work with Custom Direct.
5 benefits of Custom Direct for custom promotional products
Working with Custom Direct ensures a combination of short- and long-term benefits for your company and gift recipients with our custom promotional products:
- Quality: When you give a high-quality promotional product, it communicates your dedication to quality in every aspect of your business. If your standards are this high for a single gift, you likely invest the same amount of time and energy into your results.
- Subtle Advertising: Custom products are likely to be used over and over, making them a regular presence in the recipient’s life. Where a digital ad or social media post is short-lived, a custom promotional product can help build brand awareness over time.
- Brand Personality: Sometimes, a readymade gift doesn’t evoke the essence of your brand. A custom promotional product can offer a higher level of brand consistency in every detail, from the color to the fabric.
- Better Engagement:Custom promotional products require care and concern, and this shows your employees that you value their work. When employees feel appreciated, this leads to better enthusiasm, morale, and overall productivity.
- Relationship-Building: Custom products can also impress customers and business partners. The originality and attention to detail show that you’re invested in sustaining a meaningful relationship, and the gift keeps you front of mind.
To give promotional products and corporate gifts that resonate and powerfully represent your brand, Custom Direct is the perfect option. Call our Custom Direct team at 888-862-9283 or fill out our request form below to share your needs and get started on your customized rewards.
The word “Incentives” can mean different things to different people and can be confusing and even intimidating. But boiled down to its simplest terms, an incentive is anything that is designed to modify and drive behavior to an ultimate goal. Whether it’s for employees, customers, or prospects, Incentive Concepts delivers brands that will help you achieve your goals.