These luxury incentives are streamlined for a busy life
Luxury incentives for hardworking employees on the go, their rewards should help ease the stress of activity-packed days and nights. Briggs & Riley’s premium luggage is designed to do just that. The veteran luggage brand – now celebrating its 25th anniversary – was recently again voted number one in the carry-on luggage category by Consumer Reports readers, for the second year in a row. Briggs & Riley’s new @work collection offers that same level of flawless design and functionality for the busy professional.
@work luggage: tech-friendly design for business travelers
Briggs & Riley’s @work luggage collection brings professional polish to business travel, with a slew of easy-to-use features that streamline organization. Some of the line’s standout functions include:
- Hanging ID tag: personal info is concealed by a sleek leather holder, which can be personalized with your company logo, or the employee’s name or initials
- Leather nameplate: can be customized with the employee’s initials for a personal touch
- Corner Speedthru™ Pocket: to easily store small items at security checkpoints
- Interlocking handle system: on @work rolling bags to securely fasten a rolling brief atop any Briggs & Riley Upright™ or Spinner
- Front Pocket: to drop in smaller travel essentials like your phone or sunglasses
Additionally, you can add a personalized handle wrap or leather nameplate that’s embossed with your company’s logo, or the employee’s initials. Give your employees luxury incentives they desire the most.
Employee incentives for business travel
When your employees hit the road for business travel, help them do so in style, with seamless organization and a touch of personalization. View our full lineup of Briggs & Riley products, sign up for our member-only preferred pricing, call us at 888-862-9283 or contact us to start selecting your employee incentives today.
The word “Incentives” can mean different things to different people and can be confusing and even intimidating. But boiled down to its simplest terms, an incentive is anything that is designed to modify and drive behavior to an ultimate goal. Whether it’s for employees, customers, or prospects, Incentive Concepts delivers brands that will help you achieve your goals.