Visit our promotional products virtual booth
Three live showroom presentations on both days
Incentive Concepts will exhibit once again at PPAI Expo Direct-2-You, the virtual installment of the promotional products industry’s largest tradeshow.
This year’s event takes place February 22-23 and brings together promotional products suppliers, consultants, and industry professionals for product discovery, continuing education, and networking opportunities. Among D2U’S top highlights is the Product Pavilion Tab, where attendees can get up close and personal with trending products and view full specs with just one click.
Building on the ease of PPAI’s digital experience, the Incentive Concepts virtual booth will offer seamless navigation across a series of tabs, giving visitors several ways to learn about our global brands and all the ways we deliver the best, better.
Visit our booth, learn about our brands & incentive products
Our virtual booth will feature three main tabs:
- About Us: Here, visitors can dive into our mission, values, and history.
- Our Brands: This tab offers a full overview of our many brand partners across several product categories.
- Product Search: Use this tab for deep dives into individual premium rewards and incentive products.
To help guide your visit, our booth will also provide access to our two comprehensive catalogs – Decorated Premium Gifts 2021-2022 and Gifts, Incentives & Rewards 2022 – and three themed flyers, featuring corporate gifts curated for Sound & Style; Fitness, Wellness & Fun; and For the Home: Inside & Out. Over the course of D2U, we’ll also share additional flyers highlighting other top gifting options.
But most exciting of all, Incentive Concepts will host three 30-minute live presentations on both days of Direct-2-You. During each event, Incentive Concepts’ VP of Sales, Kevin Hagan, will lead an interactive showroom walkthrough, taking viewers from room to room to explore sound & style rewards, fitness, wellness & fun gifts, incentives for the home, and much more. Additionally, for each presentation, we’ll be joined by special guests from brands that attendees know and love.
See full presentation schedule to plan your visit
Tuesday, February 22
- Morning, 10:30 a.m. CST (with our kate spade new york brand advisor, Cindy Henry)
- Afternoon, 1:00 p.m. CST (featuring Brian Surette and Sean Mackie from Bose)
- Late Afternoon, 3:30 p.m. CST (with Stephen DiBlasio representing Ricardo Beverly Hills)
Wednesday, February 23
- Morning, 10:30 a.m. CST (with Account Manager Gloria French from Escalade Sports)
- Afternoon, 1:00 p.m. CST (featuring Corkcicle’s Custom Products Manager, Kim Ballerene)
- Late Afternoon, 3:30 p.m. CST (with Broil King grillmaster, Jason Radford)
Rewards and recognition live presentations
We hope you’ll join us to connect with the Incentive Concepts team, explore our catalog, and discuss your rewards and recognition needs for the year ahead. And be sure to tune in for our slate of live presentations. Register for PPAI Expo Direct-2-You today and visit the official PPAI Expo website for full event details. If you have any questions about the event or how we can help you, give us a call us at 888-862-9283 or contact us today.
The word “Incentives” can mean different things to different people and can be confusing and even intimidating. But boiled down to its simplest terms, an incentive is anything that is designed to modify and drive behavior to an ultimate goal. Whether it’s for employees, customers, or prospects, Incentive Concepts delivers brands that will help you achieve your goals.