Incentive Concepts is always looking for great talent. If you don’t see a job posting listed but still think you are a good addition to the team please contact us.
Event Gifting by Incentive Concepts is the leading multi-brand gifting event company in the meetings, events and incentive travel industry. Incentive Concepts operates on-site gifting programs for Bose, Coach, Movado, Trek, and more. Each brand experience brings a unique element of excitement and interest for the recipient, planner and on-site event team. Events are often for our clients’ top sales people, customers or channel partners and demand the highest customer service levels.
Have a desire to achieve the highest levels of customer service
Willing to travel domestically, and potentially internationally
Be flexible to the changing nature of group events
Be well spoken and capable of demonstrating a range of products
Physically capable to stand for long periods of time (up to 10 hours)
Physically capable to move boxes (up to 30 pounds)
Receive merchandise and displays at venue
Build displays and properly merchandise products for redemption
Inventory all merchandise and report any discrepancies
During the event
Properly display and demonstrate products
Show an understanding of the chosen brand, its message and value to the attendee
Manage redemption signature sheets and other redemption tracking sheets
Ensure the Event Gifting area remains clean and tidy
Restock display with product
After the Event Gifting
Inventory all remaining merchandise and complete inventory management forms
Properly box, label and secure product for return shipment
Dismantle and pack event displays for return shipment
Coordinate return shipment of product and displays
Communicate effectively with the Event Gifting management team
Qualified applicants should email their resume to HumanResources@IncentiveConcepts.com
Incentive Concepts markets, sells, and distributes highly desirable merchandise and we create the perfect experience to deliver corporate gifts. Established in 1986, we are the industry leader in corporate gifting. Event Gifting by Incentive Concepts proudly executes onsite gifting events for: Bose, Kate Spade, Movado, Briggs & Riley, and the Cashmere Counter. Event Gifting by Incentive Concepts. Bold. Brand. Experience. Learn more at IncentiveConcepts.com.
- Promote Event Gifting by Incentive Concepts to Meeting & Event Planners at qualified marketing events, tradeshows, in person and over the phone.
- Nurture existing relationships and prospect new opportunities from qualified leads.
- Prioritize business opportunities in order to achieve sales quotas.
- Manage multiple prospects through various stages of the sales cycle simultaneously.
- Responsible for quarterly sales objectives and year over year growth objectives.
- Track and report on sales activities and manage opportunity pipeline.
- Develop a detailed understanding of the brands Incentive Concepts represents, and demonstrate product features and benefits at sales and customer events.
- Lead events team and deliver exceptional service at gifting events.
- Domestic and international overnight travel up to 35% required.
- Communicate effectively both orally and in writing.
- Work as a team player to accomplish corporate goals.
- Live up to Incentive Concepts’ core values and driving principles.
- Report to and assist the Senior Vice President, Business Development.
Qualified applicants should send resumes to:
Vice President, Administration
2645 Metro Boulevard
St. Louis, MO 63043