Request More Information
Breakfast Bundle 2
Item # 01976INC
The Breakfast Bundle 2 offers all the tools you will need to impress your family with your culinary skills for the most important meal of the day. Make fluffy omelets or frittatas with the omelet maker, sausage & ham on the griddle, and silver dollar pancakes with the pancake pan. This bundle also includes a crisping pan to cook bacon to perfection in the oven and 2 jumbo muffin pans.
Retail $243.50 + S / H
Full Product Features
- BUNDLE INCLUDES: Italian Frittata/Omelet Pan (10692), The Original Silver Dollar Pancake Pan (01940), Oven Crisping Pan (45029), Two Burner Griddle King (10230), 2 Jumbo Coffee Shop Muffin Pans (46700)
- Frittata/Omelet Pan Cooking Surface: L: 5.00 in. W: 8.63 in. H: 1.38 in.
- Frittata/Omelet Pan Material: Aluminum with stainless steel handles
- Frittata/Omelet Pan Weight: 1.55 lbs
- Frittata/Omelet Pan Use moderate heat to obtain the most effective heating pattern on cooking surface. High heat can be damaging to the pan and stove.
- Silver Dollar Pancake Pan Cooking Surface: L: 3.13 in. W: 3.13 in. H: 0.25 in.
- Silver Dollar Pancake Pan Material: Cast Aluminum with imported phenolic handle
- Silver Dollar Pancake Pan Weight: 1.17 lbs
- Silver Dollar Pancake Pan: Seven 3" cavities
- Oven Bacon Pan Cooking Surface: 15" L x 11.38" W x 1.25" H
- Oven Bacon Pan Material: Aluminized Steel
- Oven Bacon Pan Weight: 2.00 lbs
- Oven Bacon Pan: Preheat oven to 400° F and ensure that your oven shelf is in the center of your oven (not too high or too low).
- Oven Bacon Pan: Place bacon slices in a single layer directly on the rack, ensuring that slices do not overlap each other. They can be spaced very closely together.
- Oven Bacon Pan: For chewy bacon, bake 10-12 minutes or until desired level of cooking is achieved.
- Oven Bacon Pan: Crispier bacon can take 15-17 minutes. Watch your bacon carefully to ensure it doesn't overcook.
- Oven Bacon Pan: Once the bacon has reached your desired level of crispiness, remove immediately.
- Griddle Cooking Surface: L: 16.50 in. W: 9.88 in. H: 0.38 in.
- Griddle Material: Aluminum
- Griddle Weight: 2.06 lbs
- Jumbo Coffee Shop Muffin Pan Material: Aluminum
- Jumbo Coffee Shop Muffin Pan Weight: 1.20 lbs
- Jumbo Coffee Shop Muffin Pan: Six 4" Cups
- Before first use and after each subsequent use, hand wash pan thoroughly.
- Dishwasher use is not recommended, as it may shorten the life of the nonstick coating.
- Use moderate heat to obtain the most effective cooking properties and prevent damage to the pan and stove. Glasstop stoves are especially susceptible to damage from an overheated pan.
- Always use adequate ventilation when cooking.
- While not necessary, cooking with butter or oil will improve cooking performance and taste of food.
- Do not use metal scouring pads, abrasive cleaners or sharp cooking utensils; they will scratch the nonstick.