Request More Information
FINEX - 5 Qt Cast Iron Dutch Oven
Item # DL5-10001
FINEX's famed better-looking, better-cooking and Good Forever performance, now available in a classic five quart size. Heavyweight construction ensures even heating for all your baking, braising, simmering, stewing or slow-cooking needs. Octagonal shape offers spouts that pour easily yet cover completely with the included lid. Dual stainless steel “Speed Cool" spring handles make it easy to bring to the table. Lid also compatible with 10" Skillet.
Retail $350.00 + S / H
Full Product Features
- Made in the USA (Portland, OR)
- Wound from 300 series stainless steel rod stock and hand polished to high luster, our handles stay cool longer, cool off quicker and feel better in the hand.
- Stone polished in a proprietary two stage process to deliver an easy cleaning and durably seasoned cooking surface that acknowledges and refines the iron's sand-cast origin.
- Eight rounded corners serve as pour spouts that seal up tight or offer evenly spaced steam vents when our matching lid is rotated offset to the skillet.
- Eight flat sides offering easy spatula access behind the crust on cakes, bread and other baked goods near the top, while tapering into a circle at the base for easier stirring and cleaning.
- Ready to cook right out of the box, each FINEX Dutch Oven comes doubly pre-seasoned with 100% organic flaxseed oil to a non-stick, rust resistant bronze finish that will patina, darken and continue to improve as you cook.
- Thick cast iron base and sides store and distribute heat, evening out hot spots and delivering consistent cooking temperatures for the long haul.