Joyce Chen - Burnished Bamboo Rice Paddle, 9"
Item # J33-2013
The Joyce Chen 9-in Bamboo Rice Paddle is a versatile bamboo cooking utensil can be used to gently fluff rice out of the rice cooker, to pat down an even layer when rolling sushi, as a small mixing spoon, or a serving spoon. Crafted from renewable, sustainable bamboo, this rice paddle is an eco-friendly alternative to plastic utensils and the burnished finish helps protect the paddle from heat and moisture. The curved design helps to get every last bit of rice from the pot or wok and prevents it from scratching nonstick surfaces.
Retail $9.95 + S / H
Full Product Features
- Use to fluff freshly cooked rice, pat an even layer for sushi making, mixing, or serving
- Consciously made from bamboo, a sustainable, renewable resource
- Burnished finishing adds a stylish look and resists heat and moisture for longevity
- Curved to get every last bit from the rounded sides of the wok or pot
- Will not scratch or damage nonstick or seasoned surfaces
- Dimensions: 2.75 in L x 0.43 in W x 9.00 in H