London Sip - Deluxe French Press Immersion Brewer, 1000ml
Item # FP1000
The FP1000 is crafted from quality borosilicate glass that is resistant to thermal shock. It is an eco-friendly brewing system and does not require the use of paper filters. With there being less waste, there is zero chance of opening your cupboard in the morning only to find out that you are out of filters and unable to make coffee. The three-level filtration system is constructed of 304 stainless steel that will not corrode or rust and is designed to keep coffee grounds out of your coffee cup while coming apart easily for quick and easy clean up.
Retail $29.95 + S / H
Full Product Features
- 1000 milliliter (34 oz) capacity can make over 6 - 5 oz cups of coffee.
- High-quality borosilicate glass is durable and resistant to thermal shock.
- The glass construction will not impart flavors to your coffee like other materials. You will get a great tasting cup of coffee every time.
- The filter system and plunger rod are constructed of 304 stainless steel that will not corrode or rust.
- The French press brewing method is eco-friendly by eliminating the waste created by paper filters.
- The plunger and filtration system are designed to easily separate to make clean up easy. There are no additional vessels, etc. to clean after brewing.
- Three level filtration keeps coffee grounds in the carafe and out of your cup of coffee.