London Sip - Stainless Steel Espresso Maker 6-cup, Copper
Item # EM6C
The London Sip Stovetop Espresso Maker is crafted from the finest quality stainless steel, to be used for both traditional (ceramic, electric, gas) and induction style stovetops. Traditional Italian Moka Pots, often leave a metallic taste in your mouth due to the corrosion of the aluminum from which they are constructed. We have brought the stovetop coffee pot up to date with a modern, rust-proof, non-corroding stainless-steel construction, so you can enjoy pure-tasting Espresso for many years to come! Available in 3 sizes - 3-cup, 6-cup, and 10-cup
Retail $39.95 + S / H
Full Product Features
- 6 cup capacity (300ml)
- Barista quality espresso without the need of an expensive espresso machine. Make amazing coffee right on your stovetop.
- High-quality stainless-steel construction is durable and will not corrode or rust.
- Unlike other units, the espresso maker will work on all stovetop types. You can use the unit on gas, electric, ceramic, and induction tops.
- The stainless-steel construction will not add a metallic taste to your coffee like cheaper aluminum models. You will get a great tasting cup of coffee every time.
- Simple and extremely easy to use. If you use an electric coffee maker you can easily make better tasting coffee with the London Sip espresso maker.
- The heat resistant handle is angled away from the side of the pot keeping your hand further away from the heat of the pot and stove.