Razor Scooters USA
RazorX Cruiser Electric Skateboard - Black (BB)
Item # 25133086
Everyone needs a power-assist at times, and if you think an electric skateboard is for you – look what Razor's pro-skateboarder engineers came up with. With carve and turn action, The RazorX Cruiser is a high-performance, high-quality skateboard, powered by an electric rear-wheel motor and controlled by a hand-held remote. Variable-speed control helps ease you in and out of the skate action, allowing riders to increase and decrease their ride speed at any time by pushing forward or pulling back on the control stick.
Retail $249.99 + S / H
Full Product Features
- The versatile RazorX Cruiser features a kick-to-start, 125-watt motor, providing lithium-ion-powered electric skateboarding action at speeds up to 10 mph for up to 40 minutes of continuous use.
- 29.7" deck length and high-quality, 5-ply maple deck deliver a lightweight, responsive ride, perfect for cruising.
- Includes a wireless remote with wrist strap (replaceable) for variable-speed control of the electrifying carve-and-turn action.
- Additional features include ground-gripping urethane wheels and custom, reverse kingpin trucks for enhanced stability, perforated grip tape and rear-drive, hub motor with no alignment issues, chain or belt.
- Wheels: 83 mm 80a PU cruiser
- Trucks: Custom, reverse kingpin trucks for increased turning and stability
- Battery: 22V lithium-ion battery pack, rechargeable (UL2271)
- Includes: Wireless (2.4 GHz) digital, hand-held remote with wrist strap (replaceable), LED battery indicator display, battery charger
- Patent Pending
- Age: 9+
- Max Rider Weight: 220 lb
- No assembly required
- Assembled Product Dimensions: 29.7" x 10.6" x 5.7"
- Product Weight: 10.5 lb