Request More Information
Item # HOME-ROW-0401
The Row HX Trainer is perfect for a low-impact, total-body workout at home. Its beautiful design makes it a great addition to any room. Fluid Technology resistance delivers a smooth and natural feel. The Row HX accommodates the whole family and delivers premium performance from the convenience of your home.
Retail $1,849.00 + S / H
Full Product Features
- VERSATILE TOTAL-BODY CARDIO The Row HX Trainer is perfect for a low-impact, total-body workout at home. The Row HX accommodates the whole family and delivers premium performance from the convenience of your home.
- Its beautiful design makes it a great addition to any room. Fluid Technology resistance delivers a smooth and natural feel.
- NATURAL FEEL The unique Fluid Technology resistance system delivers a smooth and natural feel, and provides consistent resistance throughout each rowing stroke.
- EASY RESISTANCE ADJUSTABILITY Five resistance levels are available at the turn of a dial, without the hassle of adding or siphoning water. Easy adjustments accommodate several users and allow users to challenge themselves with a variety of intensity.
- ATTENTION TO DESIGN The natural wood and tempered steel frame strike a balance between elegance and durability. The Row HX fits any decor and is a piece of exercise equipment that you can be proud to display.
- COMPACT AND EASY TO MOVE Easy to move and has a small footprint to fit in any space. The rower is less than 7-feet (213 cm) tall when stored upright.
- ABOUT THE BT CONSOLE Connect to the Row HX BT Console via Bluetooth and track your progress with your favorite fitness apps. Also compatible with Polar H7 and H10 heart rate monitors. The BT Console displays the following workout metrics: time, level, dis
- Max User Weight: 330 lbs
- Fluid Technology Resistance
- 5 Resistance Levels
- Heart Rate Monitoring: Bluetooth heart rate compatible; Polar® H7 and H10 compatible
- Console: Connect via Bluetooth and track progress on fitness apps
- Console Readouts: Time, level, distance, strokes per minute, 500-meter split time, calories/hour and watts. Heart rate monitoring available with chest strap
- Footboards: Adjustable with foot straps
- Ergonomic angled handle minimizes strain on hands, wrists, and arms; wide grip suits all users
- Stored Vertically Height: 83.85"