Request More Information
Stainless Steel Grill 'N Serve Plate
Item # 36512
Extended Lead Time: 09-30-2021
Made in the USA! Introducing 365 indoor/outdoor products designed to inspire culinary creativity indoors and out, 365 days a year. Discover the versatility in line that brings outdoor flavors to indoor cooking, and indoor convenience to outdoor grilling. Grill and keep appetizers hot with a plate that transitions from the grill or oven to tabletop. The stainless steel plate retains heat to bake crisp nachos, mini tacos, potato skins and other delicious appetizers. The insulated base keeps food warm while serving.
Retail $45.00 + S / H
Full Product Features
- Cooking Surface: L: 13.25 in. W: 9.38 in. H: 0.50 in.
- Material: Stainless Steel, Bakelite
- Weight: 2.47 lbs
- The perfect sized plate for making delicious appetizers
- Great for cooking then serving
- Keeps food warm while serving
- Before initial use and after subsequent uses, hand wash with warm, soapy water.
- To use as a server, preheat stainless steel platter on the grill over indirect medium heat or in a 350° F oven for 5 minutes. Platter may also be preheated on top of stove burner on low heat for 1-2 minutes.
- Always use an oven mitt when handling a hot platter.
- To chill, place platter in refrigerator for 30 minutes, or in freezer for 5 minutes before serving.
- Do not place platter holder on grill, stovetop or in your oven.
- Harsh abrasive and steel wool will scratch stainless steel and are not recommended, although scratches will not affect performance of your product.