Request More Information
Troy-Bilt - 21" FWD Self-Propelled Mower
Item # TB270XP
When your yard asks a little more of you, the Troy-Bilt XP Series offers the extra performance you need. The TB270 XP walk-behind lawn mower features a 160cc Honda engine that provides dependable, no choke starting with the Auto Choke System. Variable speed front wheel drive improves control and allows for faster turning while mowing. The 11 in. high rear wheels provide improved traction and maneuverability on hills and over rough spots in the lawn. You can depend on Troy-Bilt to keep yardwork from feeling like a chore, and won't let you down.
Cancer and Reproductive Harm — www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Retail $399.99 + S / H
Full Product Features
- Powered by a Honda Auto Choke engine that removes the need for manual choke adjustment before starting
- Pushes more easily over rough spots and up hills with 11-in high rear wheels
- Get improved control and faster turns with variable speed front wheel drive
- Deck wash adaptor makes maintenance easier by simply connecting a standard garden hose to rinse clippings from underside of deck
- TriAction cutting system delivers a well-groomed look to your lawn. The rake bumper, specialized blade and symmetrical deck work together to create finely mulched clippings and a clean, even cut every time.
- 1.9 bushel rear bag collects grass clippings for easy clean up or composting
- Included mulch kit helps maintain a healthy lawn
- Side discharge chute comes with handy, built-in clip to attach to handle when not in use
- Dual-lever, 6 position height adjustment makes it easy to change cutting heights from 1.25 in. to 3.75 in. H