Event Gifting by Incentive Concepts recognizes employees
National Employee Appreciation Day, which falls on March 6, offers employers a unique opportunity to reward their hardworking staff. But, if you have a big team of employees or you prefer to recognize different members of the team in different ways, it can be difficult to choose the right corporate gifts.
Event Gifting by Incentive Concepts is a turnkey-easy way to honor groups of all sizes. Furthermore, as evidenced by The New Balance Event at Zillow’s Corporate Headquarters, this dynamic brand of recognition can have a lasting impact.
How Zillow implemented The New Balance Event
Zillow is a leading real estate and rental marketplace, and at its Seattle-based headquarters, the company frequently uses monetary rewards, swag, and other tangible prizes to drive results. However, in May 2019, they tried something different: The New Balance Event.
View this post on Instagram
With Employee Appreciation Day approaching we’d like to highlight @zillowgrouplife for creating a buzz around their office last summer when their team achieved an important milestone! #zglife #EmployeeAppreciationDay #EmployeeAppreciation #NewBalance #EventGifting #IncentiveConcepts
Discover how Zillow implemented a successful New Balance Event for their sales incentive
- The team was given a sales quota, and if it was achieved, the incentive reward would be The New Balance Event, a dynamic onsite experience during which employees would be able to choose and take home a pair of New Balance shoes.
- The buzz was palpable throughout the office. Zillow’s Senior Group Administrator shared that the team was excited and found ways to work together to ensure they achieved the goal. They remained invested in the company’s progress and pushed until the end.
- Once the goal was met, all 150 members of the Seattle Sales Team attended the event, along with an additional five admins. Zillow employees responded incredibly to the experiential, product-based incentive. One team member shared, “Product contests like this are fun and a nice change of pace! Shoes, sunglasses, etc. – I love these kinds of events.”
- Some employees even used the onsite experience to choose a pair of shoes for a loved one instead of themselves.
- All in all, The New Balance Event was a bold way to reinforce strong results and recognize the team for achieving an important milestone.
Event gifting options for every team
Event Gifting by Incentive Concepts involves a simple three-step process:
- Establish the event date and venue
- Select the right reward level
- Sit back and relax while we execute the rest
Additionally, there are plenty of other event options for team incentives like our new Select Signature Collection, a multi-brand event with rewards from Bose, Briggs & Riley, Costa, Cashmere Counter, kate spade new york, and Seiko.
Call us at 888-784-0855 to learn more about our full selection of events and to explore ways to create a culture of recognition, fun, and engagement. Or tell us about your next event and someone from our Event Gifting team will send you all the info you need to show appreciation for your employees.